The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G is designed to grow with your organization and enhancements to your system capabilities. The dynamic feature set allows the phone to keep pace with your requirements through regular software updates. Firmware changes can be downloaded from Cisco.com. No hands-on moves and changes are required with the phone-you can simply pick up the phone and move to a new location anywhere on your network. The Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G also provides many accessibility features.
- Large, pixel-based LCD display that provides information such as:
- Date and time
- Calling party name and number
- Digits dialed
- 6 programmable line and feature keys
- 4 dynamic soft keys to guide users through call features and functions
- Built-in headset port and high quality speakerphone with mute
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- Messages key offers direct access to voicemail
- High-fidelity wide band audio for lifelike conversations
- Cisco IP Phone
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat 5 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Power Supply (POE Injector)
- SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol)
- SIP (Session Initiated Protocol)
- SIP firmware must be upgraded through Cisco CallManager(please select your firmware option)
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
|Connection||Fast Ethernet (10/100)|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.