The LG-Nortel IP8840 Phone is an Internet Protocol (IP) phone employing Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the well-known open standard for establishing, managing and terminating a communication session. IP8840 Phone interoperates with call servers, proxies and gateways to exchange SIP signaling messages for call control. Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) packets deliver voice between the end-points over a managed IP network.
Features available to IP8840 Phone through SIP call servers are similar to those of a conventional business telephone. In addition to the features described in this guide, your call server may provide additional features, often using dialed feature codes. Refer to your system administrator for further information.
- Supports 10 line appearances on the phone and up to 34 with the expansion module
- White-backlight, 240x144 pixel, grayscale display and flexible two-position adjustable foot stand optimizes viewing angles under varied lighting conditions
- 3 soft keys deliver easy access to key features
- Wired or wireless headset for user convenience> Enhanced navigation/input options improve ergonomics with four-way navigation cluster for menu operations
- Convenient volume control button provides easy adjustment for the speakerphone, handset, headset and ringer
- Minimal desktop footprint w/dual angle Foot stand
- Numerous security features plus cost effective power options with IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE), or through an optional power adapter
- User-friendly interface with fixed and interactive soft keys for common telephone tasks: Call hold/Call waiting/Call park/Call pick up/Call forwarding/Conference call
- Call routing table for power users; configure the call routing table to store data and recall any customized number string
- IP8830 is inter-operable with several industry-leading, carrier- based call servers (Standard based SIP and MGCP)
- BroadSoft, Sylantro, Comverse, Cirpack, Nortel, NSN and more...
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.