Fluke Networks 990 DSL Series II CopperPro Broadband Loop Tester W/ Charger
CopperPro Series II is the latest generation of the leading copper loop test and analysis test sets. It provides a complete range of cable troubleshooting, fault locating, testing and qualification capabilities, all in a rugged, handheld easy-to-use DSL test set. New features include broadband noise identification for VDSL, advanced TDR capabilities for locating short bridge taps and other VDSL affecting impairments, and an optional VDSL modem for verifying service connectivity and performance.
- VDSL and GM optioins
- 4.3.24. software version
- 990VDSL hardware revision
- Cables Included
- Case Included
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.