The Allworx 10x is a state-of-the-art communication system that integrates a sophisticated phone system, a robust data network, and software tools — all working together to increase employee productivity and business revenues. Designed for companies of up to 100 users per site, Allworx improves communications while simultaneously reducing costs.
- 100 user extensions (e.g. individuals) with voicemail and 100 system extensions (e.g. conference rooms) without voicemail.
- Allworx comes standard with 16 configurable ports supporting both CO (Central Office) lines and analog phones.
- Three fixed CO lines — RJ-11 dedicated loop-start FXO ports.
- Six dual mode ports (CO or internal stations) — RJ-11 loop-start FXO/FXS universal telephone auto-configuring.
- Seven dedicated internal analog stations — RJ-11 FXS ports for analog phones or fax.
- Nine incoming CO lines expandable up to 33 lines.1
- 13 DID (Direct Inward Dialing) capable ports.
- Allworx supports both analog and VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) phones. System supports up to 13 analog on unit, expandable up to 32 analog handsets.1 All VoIP phones are connected on network LAN.
- Supports SIP 2.0 (Session Initiation Protocol) for VoIP
- Fax machine support — creates dedicated line without requiring new CO line; system automatically utilizes line for outgoing calls when not in use.
- Power Fail Phone Port for a dedicated analog phone ensures connectivity during power failure.
- Industrial strength surge protection built into the nine CO trunk lines.
Alternate Part Numbers
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.