The IX-4EVMC is completely compact flash based voicemail card with three type II compact flash sockets. Slot 1 contains a 64MB or 128MB Compact Flash Module (CFM) dedicated to system files and fixed system prompts. It also contains a backup volume to restore program files, should corruption occur. Slot 2 contains a 256MB/512MB CFM dedicated to customer data and greeting and message files. Socket 3 is an expansion socket for full backups of customer data or other future uses.
- Supports up to 400 mailboxes
- Up to 55 hours of message storage
- Upgradeable to 8 ports by adding IX-4EVML 4-port expansion cards (500610)
- Supports message forward to email
- Can be installed in any universal card slot
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.