The Cisco IP Phone 7911G (CP-7911G) fills the communication needs of cubicle, retail, classroom, or manufacturing workers or anyone who conducts low to moderate telephone traffic.
- Pixel-based display provides intuitive access to calling features
- 4 soft keys dynamically present calling options to the user
- Menu key for quick access to information such as call logs and phone settings
- Hold, volume control
- Call monitor (speaker only, no microphone)
- XML applications can be delivered to the display
- Internal Cisco two-port Ethernet switch
- G.711a, G.711, G.729a, G.729b, and G.729ab and iLBC audio-compression codecs
- DHCP supported
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- SCCP (Skinny Client Control Protocol)
- SIP (Session Initiated Protocol)
- SIP firmware must be upgraded through Cisco CallManager(please select your firmware option)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.