Avaya 3920 Cordless Digital Display Speakerphone - Grade B
- DECT 6.0
- 160 ft. average coverage range (open field/line of site - 700 ft.; in building 100 to 350 ft.)
- NiMH battery - 12 hours talk, 6 days standby
- Provides extended coverage using up to 3 additional repeaters in a daisy-chain configuration or 6 additional repeaters in a radial configuration
- 2 line x 16 character LCD display
- 4 displayed operation modes indicating Talk, Ringer On/Off, Battery Low, and Message Waiting
- Integrated speaker
- Backlit dialpad
- Single button access to fixed features - Hold, Transfer, and Conference
- Feature button for access to Partner ACS features
- Up to 6 programmable buttons for line/feature access
- 2 intercom buttons
- Integrated headset jack
- Ringer and Handset volume control; vibrate alert
- Partner ACS, Partner Plus, or Partner II
- Merlin Magix equipped with 016 ETR module
- Also compatible with IP Office Quick Version equipped with IP500 ETR 6 Base Card
- Base Unit
- (2) AC adapters
- Charger Unit
- NEW Rechargeable Battery
- Belt Clip
- Up to 20 transmitting devices (base units and repeaters) per site; up to 6 can be base units
- Base units must be placed at least 17 feet apart
- Repeaters must be placed at least 35 ft. from base units and other repeaters
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
|Alternate Part Number||None|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.