Meet your label printing needs effortlessly with the Zebra ZD220 USB Thermal Label Printer. This reliable and efficient printer ensures sharp and durable labels for a variety of applications. Streamline your labeling tasks with ease.
- 4 IPS Maximum Print Speed
- ZPL II® and EPL2™ Programming Languages
- Connectivity: USB 2.0
- OpenACCESS™ Design for Easy Media Loading
- 203 DPI Print Resolution (8 Dots/mm)
- 4.09” (104 mm) Print Width
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Printing of Barcodes, Text, and Graphics
- 256 MB of Flash Memory
- 128 MB SDRAM
- Head-Up Sensor
- Movable Black Mark Sensor, Limited Range from Center to Left Side, Fixed Off-Center Gap Sensor
- 5” Outside Diameter Media Capability
- Fan-Fold Media Feed Slot
- Link-OS® Basic Enabled
- Unicode Compliant for Multi-Language Printing
- 16 Resident Expandable ZPL II® Bitmap Fonts
- Two Resident Scalable ZPL Fonts
- Multiple DOS and Windows® Codepage Support
- Windows Drivers
- Printer Utilities
- Linear & 2-D Barcode Symbologies
- ENERGY STAR® Certified, Meets Energy Efficiency Level VI
- Zebra ZD220 USB Thermal Label Printer
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Max Print Speed||4 IPS Maximum Print Speed|
|Max Print Resolution||203 DPI|
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.