The Cisco 7925G-EX Unified Wireless IP Phone combines the features and functionalities of the Cisco 7925G Unified Wireless IP Phone with a certified rugged design, specifically intended for use in potentially hazardous environments. This includes locations such as chemical and manufacturing plants, utilities, and oil refineries. With its resilient construction, the Cisco 7925G-EX ensures reliable communication while adhering to safety requirements in these demanding environments.
- Atmospheres Explosibles (ATEX) Zone 2/Class 22 and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Class I Division II certifications
- IP64 rating for superior dust resistance with splashing water resistance adds resiliency.
- Industry-standard yellow styling offers fast recognition in event of an emergency.
- 802.11a/b/g standards for voice over WLAN (VoWLAN) communications support.
- Supports third-party Bluetooth 2.0 headsets for added freedom
- Large 2-inch color (176 x 220 pixel) display makes viewing easy.
- Exceptional voice quality with high-definition voice (HD voice)
- Built-in full-duplex speakerphone for high-quality hands-free communications.
- Applications key provides direct access to XML applications such as push-to-talk and Lone Worker.
- Standard lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery life: Up to 9.5 hours talk time and 180 hours standby time
- Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Versions 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, and later
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Version 4.3 and later
- Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) Version 4.3 and later
- Cisco Unified Wireless IP Phone
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.