The Cisco Meraki MR42 Mounting Bracket is a sleek and durable accessory that allows you to securely mount your MR42 access point to walls, ceilings, and other surfaces. Its easy-to-use design ensures a hassle-free installation process, while its sturdy construction provides long-lasting protection for your valuable network equipment.
- Compatible with Cisco Meraki MR42 access points
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting
- Made of durable materials for long-lasting protection
- Easy to install with included hardware
- Allows for optimal placement of access points for maximum wireless coverage
- Helps keep network infrastructure organized and secure
- Cisco Meraki MR42 Mounting Bracket
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.