The versatile HP Pro x2 612 design strikes the right balance of mobility, durability, and security in a device that is designed to last. Ideal for mobile professionals and optimized for managed IT environments, this affordable PC extends productivity outside the office.
- 12.3" LED (1920 x 1200) FHD
- Intel HD Graphics 615
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- HP Pro x2 612 G2 12" 2-in-1 Tablet
- Power Adapter
Our grading criteria is based solely on cosmetic condition. Products classified with lower grades will have more notable cosmetic blemishes, however, all grades are tested and cleaned to have the same functionality and performance as well as the same warranty.
Signs of limited usage - Very little wear. Screens are free of imperfections.
|Processor||Intel i5-7Y54 1.20GHz|
|Display||12" LED 1920 x 1080 (FHD)|
|Network Connections||802.11ac Wi-Fi|
|USB Port(s)||1 (3.0) Type-A|
1 (3.1) Type-C
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.