The AudioCodes MP-20x series of analog telephone adapters enable cost-effective and rapid migration of legacy analog telephones, fax machines and conference speakerphones to VoIP services. Their enhanced feature set includes support for multiple lines and optional 3G/4G cellular broadband access.
- Supports a rich set of subscriber calling features
- Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP)
- Optional integration of robust, reliable fax over HTTP application including Fax2Email and Email2Fax
- Optional integrated router including firewall and NAT with smart Quality of Service (QoS)
- Optional integrated BroadSoft PacketSmart probe
- AudioCodes MP202B/2FXS MP-202
- Power Adapter
- Data Cable
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.