Designed to manage thousands of transactions per day, the Lane/3000 is a cutting-edge retail PIN Pad, ideal for multiple use cases and environments including retail, hotels, and restaurants. Available in two forms, the retailer can choose between the Deluxe or the Basic version.
- Robust design for even the most demanding situations
- High-end keypad for a seamless PIN entry
- Integrates easily into any environment
- Enhanced payment security with PCI PTS 5.x & 6.x certification
- Telium TETRA HTML5 OS
- Card Reader - Magstripe, Smart Card & Contactless
- 2.8’’ backlight, QVGA
- 15 keys, raised markings, backlit
- 4 function keys
- Ethernet 10/100 base T
- Ingenico Lane/3000 LAN300 Pin Pad
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.