The Cisco ATA 192 Multiplatform Analog Telephone Adapter turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness. Customers can take advantage of IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco analog telephone adapters. The ATA 192 is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks, small offices, or unified communications as a service from the cloud. It has two standard FXS ports, which can be configured independently as two Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) registrations. It also has two 100BASE-T ports with an integrated high-performance router to extend local network connectivity. With the ATA 192, customers can protect and extend their existing investment in analog systems, as well as smooth their migration to pure voice over IP in a more affordable and reliable way.
- Voice quality: Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, voice activity detection, and comfort noise generation
- Cloud provisioning: Enables zero-touch provisioning via TR-069 and XML configuration files
- Security: Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Problem reporting (PRT): Improves serviceability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- IPv6: Enables IPv6 dual stack to help with migration to IPv6
- Cisco 192 Analog Telephone Adapter
- Data Cable
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.