Zebra brings you the world's first mobile thermal transfer printer with RFID printing/encoding capability. With the RP4T, you can print lasting barcode labels, UHF smart labels, and documents up to 4" wide. With the latest Bluetooth 2.0 or 802.11b/g wireless connectivity, battery monitoring, large LCD, center-loading media and large memory, the RP4T boasts an array of features that easily handle your printing needs while being intuitive and user-friendly. Don't let the sleek appearance fool you: the advanced, ergonomic design stands up to the most demanding work environments. The RP4T serves many industries, including government, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, mobile workforce and health care.
- Prints RFID labels, bar code labels and documents up to 4” with a peel mode on either paper or synthetics
- Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing modes
- 32 bit processor
- 8 MB Flash / 16 MB SRAM memory
- USB 2.0 serial connection
- Large LCD that is daylight readable and low level illumination for low-light conditions
- Open access design for easy media and ribbon loading
- Resident scalable fonts
- Supports vertical or horizontal printing
- Mobile Thermal Printer
- Power Adapter
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Max Print Speed||203 dpi/8 dots per mm|
|Max Print Resolution||• DT: 3”/76.2 mm per second|
• TT: 1.5”/38.1 mm per second
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.