The snom 300 IP phone is perfectly suited for both small and medium-sized enterprises, home offices, and private users at an excellent cost to performance. The snom 300 features office functions that are relevant to everyday work, including trunk line, status display, group lines, engaged option and calls. Additionally a server-independent CTI also works with the Snom 300.
- 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps switch
- 4 SIP identities (lines)
- Headset connection
- SIP RFC3261
- Security: SIPS/SRTP, TLS
- STUN, ENUM, NAT, ICE
- Codecs: G.711, G.729A, G.723.1, G.722, G.726, GSM 6.10 (full rate)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- XML driven mini-Browser
- Very low energy consumption
- 2 x 16 character display, backlit
- 27 keys, 6 programmable function keys with LEDs
- Message waiting indication LED
- Address book (100 entries)
- Speed dialing
- Local dial plan
- Number guessing
- Lists of missed, received and dialed calls (100 entries each)
- Call waiting indication
- Clock, daylight saving, call-timer
- Call blocking (deny list)
- Blocking of anonymous calls
- Handling of 4 simultaneous calls\
- Menu-driven user interface
- Ring tone selection, import of individual ring tones
- URL Dialing support
- National language support for selected languages (NLS)
- Do not disturb\
- Speakerphone (full duplex)
- Auto answer mode
- Keyboard lock
- Blind transfer, attended transfer\
- Music on hold support (only via PBX)
- Conferencing (3-way conference bridge on phone)\
- Call park, call pick-up (only via PBX)
- Call completion
- Client Matter Code (CMC)
- Call waiting/switching between calls
- RTP multicast paging
- Multiple audio device supportPower supply ordered separatelySNO300BK
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Snom 300 IP Phone
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5e Cable
- New Desi Overlays
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
|Phone Type||IP Phone|
|Connection||Ethernet: 2 x IEEE 802.3 10/100 Mbps|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.