Grandstream HandyTone 486 is an 'All-In-1' VoIP IAD based on the SIP standard. Built upon Grandstream's innovative technology, the HT-486 features superb sound quality, rich functions, high degree of integration, ease of use, compact size, and ultra-affordability.
- Dual RJ45 (LAN & WAN)
- Single RJ11 - FXS
- PSTN Pass-through
- Built in DHCP, NAT & Router
- Support SIP2.0; TCP/UDP/IP ; RTP/RTCP; HTTP; ICMP ; ARP/RARP; DNS; DHCP (both client and server); NTP; PPPoE; TFTP, etc.
- Built-in router, NAT and Gateway
- Powerful digital signal processing (DSP) to ensure superb audio quality; advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology
- Ultra compact (wallet size) and lightweight design, great companion for travelers
- Support various vocoders including G.711 A-/U-law; G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.728, G.726, iLBC.
- Support Caller ID/Name display or block, Hold, Call Waiting, Call Transfer, Call Forward, Auto Answer (Intercom), Flash
- Support customizable ringtone and fax pass through
- Support silence suppression and VAD ; AGC; and echo cancellation (G.168)
- Support standard encryption and authentication (DIGEST using MD5 and MD5-sess)
- Support layer-2 (802.1Q VLAN, 802.1p) and layer-3 (DiffServ, ToS) QoS
- Support automated NAT traversal without manual manipulation of firewall/NAT
- Support remote automated provisioning and software upgrade even through firewall/NAT to enable "zero configuration" and "plug-and-dial" for end users
- Support device configuration via built-in IVR, Web browser or central configuration file
- GrandStream Power Adapter
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.