The TM-U325D is a high-quality POS printer that can print a multiple-line validation and on receipt paper (roll paper).
- Excellent reliability (long life) and good operability (drop-in paper loading).
- Multiple-line validation printing (possible to print a maximum of 9 lines).
- Compact and light in weight.
- High-speed printing through logic-seeking control.
- Excellent reliability and long life due to adoption of stepping motor, both for moving the carriage and for paper feeding.
- Flexible line space setting permits printing in accordance with any user-defined format.
- Conforms with ESC/POS; excellent universality of control.
- Built-in drawer kick-out interface provides capability to drive two drawers.
- Selectable character fonts (7 × 9 and 9 × 9).
- Semi-automatic paper loading capability.
- AC adapter provides compact power supply.
- Automatic status back (ASB) function that automatically transmits changes in printer status.
- Epson TM-U325D Impact Dot Matrix Printer
- Power Adapter
- Refurbished printers do not include a download disk. Drivers can be found on manufacturers' websites and are available for download.
- This listing is for a refurbished printer/scanner. Refurbished printers/scanners are in perfect working condition and come with a warranty. These items may be slightly scuffed, scratched, or yellowed from use.
|Print Method||Dot Matrix Impact|
|Max Print Speed||3.5 lines/sec|
|Max Print Resolution||16 CPI|
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.