The Yealink T31G is an entry-level model in Yealink's T3 series of economical, yet high performing IP phones. Offering a similar form-factor and button layout as Yealink's popular T4x series, the T31G offers a backlit, LCD, 2-Line keys, Gigabit Ethernet, HD voice, and the latest processor chip-set providing faster/smoother button response and boot time. T3 Series is a great choice for business who want one basic model IP phone SKU to fulfill many deployment scenarios, with unified firmware, RJ9 headset jack w/EHS support and a desk stand that doubles as a wall mount.
Improvements of T31G over T23G
- Enhanced CPU - faster boot time, smoother experience
- Dual firmware image
- Smart Noise Filtering technology
- 5-Way Conference
- EHS support for wireless headsets
- Full support within Yealink's YMCS/YDMP device management platform
- 4 soft keys
- Full-Duplex Speakerphone
- 2.3" Graphical LCD with adjustable brightness
- PoE support
- (2) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 5-way local conferencing
- RJ-9 Headset Jack w/EHS support (EHS35)
- Desk mount or wall mount capability with included stand
- Wideband audio with Opus
- Smart Noise Filtering Technology
- Open-SIP VoIP phone
- Web-based configuration tool
- Fixed feature buttons - speakerphone, message, headset, redial, mute
- Magnetic hookswitch
- Message Waiting Light
- Optional 5V 600ma Power Adapter
- Optional EHS35 Electronic Hookswitch Cable allows Yealink's WH-series wireless headsets to connect to the phone to provide remote call control
- T31G Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Network Cable
- Desk Stand/Wall Mount
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Lines||2 Line (2 SIP Accounts)|
|Connection||10/100/1000 Ethernet w/ PoE|
|Display||2.3" Graphical LCD with adjustable brightness|
|Additional Information||RJ9 Headset Jack with EHS Support |
Wideband Codec G.722, Opus
Narrowband Codec G.711(A/μ), G.723.1, G.729AB, G.726, iLBC
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.