Performance-critical cloud and enterprise workloads demand consistently fast throughput and near real-time access to data. The Micron 9300 series of NVM Express (NVMe™) SSDs delivers industry-leading sequential write performance and the lowest average write latency in the market to accelerate your growing data center demands.
- U.2 (2.5-inch, 15mm)
- Flex Capacity
- end-to-end enterprise data path protection
- power loss protection, secure signed firmware
- Storage Executive SSD management
- XPERT features
- high performance
- low latency
- NVM Express industry standard
- Interface: PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe
- NAND: Micron 64-layer 3D TLC NAND
- MTTF: 2 million device hours
Best-Fit Workloads for the 9300
- AI/ML/DL Training and Caching
- Accelerate data ingest and trim test and training cycle times for AI, ML and DL.
- Increase performance and consistency for better platform transaction rates.
- NoSQL Databases
- Build faster, smaller and more economical clusters at a lower cost.
- Large Object
- Manage and store more blocks, streams and objects in less space.
- Small Random Block
- Find significantly better performance than a hard disk drive, with fewer nodes.
- Big Data
- Bring performance to all four corners of your high performance stacks. Even the top tier of tiered storage becomes cost-efficient.
- Micron 12.8TB SSD NVMe Drive
- Mounting Hardware
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Form Factor||U.2 (2.5-inch, 15mm)|
|Connection Interface||PCIe Gen 3 x4 NVMe|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.