The Zebra GK420D Direct Thermal Label Printer is a reliable and efficient printing solution for businesses that require high-quality labels. With its compact design and easy-to-use interface, this printer can quickly produce professional-grade labels for a variety of applications. Its direct thermal printing technology eliminates the need for ink or toner, reducing the cost and hassle of maintenance.
- Maximum speed 5 ips (127 mm/sec)
- OpenACCESS design for easy media loading
- 203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)
- Direct thermal (d) and Thermal transfer (t) printing of
- bar codes, text, and graphics
- Fully-enclosed 5.0" (127 mm) media compartment
- Dual-wall frame construction
- EPL II® programming language
- EPL2 page mode programming language
- EPL Line Mode support (GK420d)
- 32 bit RISC processor
- 8 MB Standard SDRAM memory
- 4 MB Standard Flash memory
- Zebra E3™ Printhead Energy Control
- Triple communications interface: Serial, USB & Parallel
- User interface feed button (ZPL® style)
- Odometer for print length tracking
- Unicode compliant for multi-language printing
- Auto-calibration of media
- 16 resident expandable bitmap fonts (ZPL language)
- One resident scalable font (ZPL language)
- 5 resident expandable bitmap fonts
- IEC 60601-1 Certified (GK420 Healthcare models only)
- Transmissive and reflective media sensing
- Head-up sensor
- Programmable print speed: 2, 3, 4 & 5 ips (51, 76, 102, 127 mm/sec)
- Zebra GK420D Direct Thermal Label Printer
- Device drivers can be found at the manufacturer's website and are available for download
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Print Method||Direct Thermal|
|Max Print Speed||5 ips (127 mm/sec)|
|Max Print Resolution||203 dpi print resolution (8 dots/mm)|
|Powered USB Port(s)||0|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||0|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.