The Yealink MVC640 HD Video Conference Room System delivers a native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) meeting experience designed for medium spaces with 5 to 11 participants. Yealink MVC640 Room System is a complete solution with up to 4K/60FPS PTZ camera, 8-inch Color LCD control console, Mini i5 PC w/Windows 10, MSpeech AI USB speaker w/microphone array, video peripherals, remote control and cables.
Improvements over MVC500 II
- Resolution: 4K vs 1080p
- Zoom: 12x optical vs 5x optical
- Flexible camera mounting: Table top, top-of-monitor, wall and ceiling mountable
- Camera Privacy: UVC84 lens points down when not in use - no longer need lens cap
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) pre-installed for fast deployment and easy user adoption
- UVC84 USB PTZ Camera with 12x optical zoom (4K/60FPS) + 3x digital zoom with Auto-framing capability
- Supports up to (2) monitors/displays including projectors via HDMI output
- Yealink MTouch II Console is an 8 inch touchscreen with native Microsoft interface allowing you to easily launch and control meetings. Built-in WiFi for wireless content sharing (WPP20 req). HDMI/USB-C input allows you to quickly share content from your PC or Mac (cable included)
- MTouch II connects to the Mini PC via Ethernet Cable making it easier to install in any size meeting room. CAT5e length up to 131 ft
- Wireless share content with WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device.
- MSpeech Speaker w/3 microphone array provides powerful HD sound and voice pickup range up to 20 feet, while Yealink's Noise Proof Technology automatically removes background noise
- MSpeech connects to the MTouch II display thru USB
- Adding the VCM38 Ceiling Array Microphone can cover up to 130 sq ft with 8 built-in microphones also featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology. Up to 8 VCM38 supported per system (optional - sold separately) (Note: VCM38 microphones can not be mixed with other Yealink microphones on the MVC640 system. The MSpeech must be removed from use to use the VCM38)
- Includes a powerful 8th Gen i5, 8 GB mini-PC w/Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS with Teams and SFB App pre-installed
- The included Mini-PC Bracket offers protection to the cables plus gives you the ability to mount the unit on the wall or stick with Velcro behind a TV
- UVC84 does not have USB Type A port, so it can not support CPW90 wireless microphones. New wireless microphone support coming mid 2021
- Interop capability to join Zoom Rooms and Webex meetings. Calendar integration and one-touch join capability
- UVC84 USB PTZ 4K Camera with mounting hardware
- Mini-PC w/pre-installed Windows 10 and Microsoft App
- MTouch II Console w/25 ft Ethernet cable
- USB-C Cable w/HDMI adapter (for content sharing via MTouch II)
- MSpeech Speakerphone
- VCR20 Remote Control
- Cables and other necessary peripherals
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
MVC640 Microsoft Teams 4K Technical Specs
|Camera Resolution ||4K at 30FPS |
1080P at 60FPS
|Field of View||80 degrees|
Pan: 100 degrees
Tilt: 40 degrees (90 degrees when off)
|Zoom||12x optical zoom +|
3x digital zoom
|Microphone ||MSpeech has Built-in 3 MEMS microphone array with up to 20 feet pickup range|
Noise Proof Technology
|Speaker||MSpeech: 4 watt HD speaker, 360 degrees|
Max output: 7 watts
|Networking ||Mini PC's VCH port connects to MTouchII|
Mini PC's internet port for physical network connection
|PoE||MTouch II receive power through Ethernet Cable|
|USB Port(s)||Mini PC - 4x USB-A 3.0|
MTouch II - 1x USB-C
UVC84 - 1x USB-B 2.0
|HDMI Port(s)||Mini-PC - 2x HDMI output w/CEC|
|Additional Information||UVC84 has 3.5mm output to MspeakerII and other powered speakers|
MSpeech USB cable length: 6.5 feet
MSpeech connects through USB to the MTouch II LCD console
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.