MVC500 has been replaced by the MVC500 II. Click here to learn about the improvements the MVC500 II has over the original MVC series.
The Yealink MVC500 HD Video Conference Room System delivers a native Microsoft Teams Rooms and Skype for Business (SRS) meeting experience designed for small and medium meeting spaces with 5 to 8 participants. Yealink MVC500-NOSPK Room System includes 1080P PTZ camera, 8-inch Color LCD control console, Mini i5 PC w/Windows 10, 1 wired mic, and has the capability to share content from other USB devices, video peripherals, and cables. The MVC500-NOSPK can integrated with existing powered room speakers through a 3.5mm audio cable or by adding the Yealink MSpeaker to this kit (sold separately).
- UVC50 USB PTZ Camera with 5x optical zoom (1080p/60FPS)
- VCM34 Wired Microphone(1-unit) is a 3-mic array with a 20 foot pickup range. You can cascade up to (4) VCM34 units or substitute with up to two pairs of CPW90 wireless microphones
- Yealink MTouch Console is an 8 inch touchscreen with native Microsoft interface allowing you to easily launch and control meetings
- MShare HDMI Ingest allows you to quickly share content through HDMI and USB ports (wired) and wirelessly through Wifi (Yealink WPP20 required). The MShare will register up to (4) WPP20
- Includes a powerful 8th Gen i5, 8 GB mini-PC w/Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS with Teams and SFB App pre-installed
- The Cable Management Box locks the mini-PC in place and offers protection to the cables plus gives you the ability to mount the unit on the wall or stick with Velcro behind a TV
- Optional MSpeaker is a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound (sold separately - see options)
- Click here to see Yealink's MVC500 Deployment Video showing step-by-step installation and setup instructions
- UVC50 USB PTZ Camera
- Mini-PC (i5) with pre-installed Windows 10 IoT & Microsoft App
- MTouch 8" Color Touchscreen Console
- MShare HMDI Ingest
- VCM34 Microphone (wired)
- Cables and other necessary peripherals
- All Yealink MVC series and peripherals are considered special order and are not eligible for refund or exchange. Units are covered by a 1-year warranty
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Camera Resolution and Frame Rate||1080P|
|Field of View||91 degrees|
|Microphone ||VCM34 wired mic array (1-unit)|
|Speaker||Not included (optional Mspeaker sold separately)|
|Networking ||1x VCH port|
|PoE||Only to the VCM34 mic|
|USB Port(s)||Camera: 1x USB-A 1x USB-B Mini-PC: 4x USB 3.0 Ingest: 1x USB-A 1x USB-B|
|HDMI Port(s)||Ingest: 1x HDMI Mini-PC 2x HDMI|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.