Why has Yealink's T54W quickly become one of the brands best selling models? Because it offers the latest features, and an easy-to-use layout at an affordable price. Building upon Yealink's very successful T46S and T54S models, the T54W now includes built-in dual band WiFi connectivity, giving you the ability to deploy in areas without a wired network. Other notable features include an adjustable color LCD, built-in Bluetooth for connecting wireless headsets, and a USB 2.0 port for adding peripherals like Yealink DECT cordless phones or EXP50 DSS/BLF module. Furthermore, the T54W sports a customized version of the Linux operating system, which is a lightweight yet robust OS that ensures device responsiveness and high availability.
New V85 Firmware Features
- Turn Wi-Fi into a Wired Network. When using your IP phone on a wireless network, you can now use the phone's PC port to connect a device to the internet via Ethernet cable, such as a PC/Mac
- Audio conferences with up to 10 participants
- Smart Noise Filtering. Blocks background noises heard from other callers when they aren't speaking.
- DD10K now supports W41P and CP930W conference phone
- Bluetooth now supports 2 simultaneous device connections
- Use CP700/CP900 speaker via Bluetooth for an external speakerphone
- 4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight
- Adjustable LCD screen
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 (connects up to two BT devices at a time)
- Built-in dual band 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB 2.0 port for USB recording, wired/wireless USB headsets and EXP50
- EHS support for Plantronics Voyager UC series Bluetooth headsets. Plug your Voyager's USB-A dongle into the phone's USB port for plug and play wireless headsets solution. Provides greater range over connecting to phones built-in Bluetooth. See options above for suggested models
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- 10 line keys
- 27 memory keys
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- PoE support
- HAC Handset
- Paperless label design
- Wall mountable (bracket sold separately)
- Optional DD10K DECT USB Dongle enables T53/T53W/T54W/T57W/T58A/VP59 to work as a base station which can be registered with up to 4 compatible Yealink W52H/W56H/W53H/W41P/CP930W wireless handset, giving you wireless freedom to take calls up to 65 feet from your desk. (see options above)
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5e Cable
- New Desi Overlays
- Desk Stand
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished phones are in great aesthetic condition but may show some limited signs of wear such as light scratches that cannot be felt.
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000|
|Display||4.3" 480 x 272-pixel color display with backlight|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.