Discontinued January 2024. This phone may still be available in a kit like the ML1002H
The Motorola ML1000 series multiline products are perfect for building systems of both corded and cordless base stations, desk phones, and handsets. Building a mini phone system is easy - just connect the ML1000 Base phone to power and analog phone line(s) to get started. Then add up to 9 additional U1100 and/or U1200 wireless DECT phones that quickly register to the ML1000 base wirelessly. No additional lines need to be run to each expansion phone! Each phone provides an array of features, like call transfer, intercom and caller ID. Featuring a digital receptionist, the Motorola ML1000 base phone can be set to automatically pick up a ringing line after an answer delay that you program. When the digital receptionist is turned on, the ML1000 will then automatically play a designated greeting to your caller.
- Digital receptionist
- Digital answering system with mailbox for each extension (ML1100, ML1200)
- Record up to 99 names and numbers in the directory
- Intercom between handsets
- Call waiting, call transfer, and caller ID
- LCD backlit monochrome display
- DECT 6.0 digital technology provides outstanding sound quality, security, and range
- Time and date stamps to know exactly when clients called
- 6-way conferencing
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Lighted keypad
- ML1000 Phone Console
- Handset w/Cord
- 4x 2-line phone cords
- Power Adapter
Bundle Kits Available - See Related Items
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
ML1000 4-Line Unison Base Technical Specs
|Phone Line RJ-11
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.