The GCD-RGA blade is a 4-port switch and router which complies with theEthernet specification for 10 Base-T, 100 Base-TX and 1000 Base-TX. Thisblade is compatible in LAN applications using 10Mbps, 100Mbps and1000Mbs. All ports automatically identify and switch 10 Base-T, 100Base-TX, 1000 Base-TX and Full/Half-Duplex
- VoIP Gateway
- WAN Router:
- Static IP
- Dynamic DNS
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
Note: The VoIPDB is required for IP telephones to communicate with non-VoIP UNIVERGE SV9100 telephones, and to place or receive outside calls, must be connected to either an external switching hub or to the Router blade
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.