Teachers who say the classroom sometimes feels like a playground, take heart—this device is engineered for durability. Built tough with rubber bumpers, reinforced ports and hinges, and mechanically anchored keys, the 100e Chromebook (2nd Gen) can handle all manner of shock and awe. It's even drop-resistant up to 29.5 inches (75cm), roughly the height of a school desk. With its MediaTek processor, the 100e Chromebook (2nd Gen) seamlessly runs apps from Google Play and the Chrome Web Store.
- 11.6" HD (1366 x 768) anti-glare, 250 nits
- MediaTek 8173C
- 4GB LPDDR3 1866MHz (Soldered)
- 32GB eMMC
- Imagination GX6250
- Micro SD Reader
- Lenovo Chromebook
- Power Cable
- Chrome OS
- These computers will ship with ChromeOS installed
- ChromeOS is a cloud based operating system that is meant to utilize Google's web based applications. However multiple apps are able to be downloaded via the Google Store.
- These computers are configured with RAM and storage drives soldered to the motherboard and cannot be upgraded.
Our grading criteria is based solely on cosmetic condition. Products classified with lower grades will have more notable cosmetic blemishes, however, all grades are tested and cleaned to have the same functionality and performance as well as the same warranty.
Signs of normal usage - Most commonly small scratches and/or slight dents. Screens will have minor blemishes that will not affect display.
|Max Resolution||1366 x 768|
|Processor||MediaTek (8173C) 2.10GHz|
|Network Connections||Wireless 802.11 |
|SD Card Reader||Yes|
|USB Port(s)||2 (3.1) |
|Mini Display Port(s)||0|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.