Ultra-Compact Design - Ultra-compact design that extends less than three eighths of an inch (9mm) from the edge of a computer
- Easy Setup - Quick and easy installation with intuitive guided setup
- Ultra-Compact Design - Ultra-compact design that extends less than three eighths of an inch (9mm) from the edge of a computer
- N150 WiFi - Connect your computer to 150Mbps WiFi N network to browse, download, play, and stream
- Wireless Encryption - Supports up to WPA2 WiFi encryption
- Energy Efficient - Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol support
- Stereo Audio - Experience stereo audio with Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support
- Bluetooth Device Compatibility - Backward compatible with legacy Bluetooth devices
- TRENDnet TBW-108UB Micro N150 Wireless & Bluetooth USB Adapter
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.