The Fanvil H2U is a slimline, 2-line SIP phone designed primarily for the hospitality industry. This inexpensive IP phone works great for desktop and wall mount applications where a small, basic slimline phone with one handed dialing is needed. The H2U also includes 10 speed dial keys, and (1) programmable DSS key and a speakerphone - providing a broader range of applications for classrooms, retail wrap stands, residential, hospital rooms, security stations, and more.
H2U Enhancements over H2S
- 2 SIP lines upgraded from 1 SIP Line
- G.722 HD Audio, Opus
- 10 Speed Dial Keys
- 3-Way Conference
- Hookswitch, Indicator Light and Speakerphone now on the handset
- Compact, trimline form-factor w/one handed operation
- 2 SIP Lines
- Slimline form factor (perfect for replacing old trimline analog phones)
- HD Audio with Wideband Codec: G.722, Opus
- AEC - Acoustic Echo Canceller
- 10 speed dial keys
- 1 programmable DSS Key
(great for remote access control)
- 3-way Conference
- Desk or wall-mounted
- Handset / Hands-free mode
- 10/100 Mbps
- Designed to work in high-humidity environments 10% to 90% (tropical climate, bathrooms, spas)
- Fanvil SIP Hotspot capability
- Compatible with most VoIP platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Cisco Broadworks, Phonesuite
- PoE or optional 5v Power Adapter
- H2U Black w/curly cord
- Quick Start Guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Connection||10/100 w/PoE Support|
1x DSS Key
10x Speed Dial Keys
Message Waiting Light
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.