MVC900 II is discontinued and replaced by the MVC940. Click here to learn more.
The Yealink MVC900 II HD Video Conference Room System delivers a native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) meeting experience designed for large and ex-large meeting spaces with 20-30 participants. Yealink MVC900 II Room System is a complete solution with (2)1080P/60FPS PTZ camera, VC camera hub, 8-inch Color LCD control console, Mini i5 PC w/Windows 10, video peripherals, and cables (microphones and speakers sold separately).
Improvements to the MVC900 II
- Faster CPU - 8th-gen Intel Quad-Core i5 Mini-PC
- Enhanced MTouch II Meeting Control Panel - with HDMI and USB-C video input jack allowing you to share wired content from a PC/MAC (previous gen required use of separate MShare device).
- Faster/Easier Deployment - MTouch II now connects to the Mini PC via Ethernet Cable making it easier to install in any size meeting room (previous gen used a USB cable). CAT5e length up to 131 ft.
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) and Skype for Business (SRS) pre-installed for fast deployment and easy user adoption
- (2) UVC80 USB PTZ Camera with 12x optical zoom (1080p/60FPS) and Auto-framing. Maximum of (9) UVC80 cameras per system (3rd party network switch required to connect UVC80 cameras to VC Camera Hub)
- VC Camera Hub allows up to (9) UVC80 Cameras. Also includes RCA in/out for external mics and speakers (VCM34 microphones connect to dedicated VC Camera Hub port)
- Supports up to (2) monitors/displays including projectors via HDMI
- Yealink MTouch II Console is an 8 inch touchscreen with native Microsoft interface allowing you to easily launch and control meetings. Built-in WiFi for wireless content sharing (WPP20 req). HDMI/USB-C input allows you to quickly share content from your PC or Mac (cable included)
- Wireless share content with WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device (2x included, max 4 per system)
- Includes a powerful 8th Gen i5, 8 GB mini-PC w/Windows 10 IoT Enterprise OS with Teams and SFB App pre-installed
- The included Mini-PC Bracket offers protection to the cables plus gives you the ability to mount the unit on the wall or stick with Velcro behind a TV
- MSpeaker is a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound
- Connects up to 2 monitors via HDMI
- 2x UVC80 USB PTZ Camera w/privacy cover
- VC Camera Hub
- Mini-PC w/pre-installed Windows 10 and Microsoft App
- MTouch II Console w/25 ft Ethernet cable
USB-C Cable w/HDMI adapter (for content sharing)
- 2x WPP20 WiFi content sharing USB-A adapters w/USB-C adapter
- VCR20 Remote Control
Cables and other necessary peripherals (see image)
- VCM34 Array Microphone has 20ft (6-meter) voice pickup range, featuring Yealink Noise Proof technology, so everyone's voice in the room is clearly heard. Max 4 per system
- MSpeaker II is a powerful 40 watt soundbar giving your meeting room life-like sound
- WPP20 Wi-Fi Content Sharing Device (2x included, max 4 per system)
- UVC80 Camera (2x included, max 9 per system)
- Network switch for connecting UVC80 cameras
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Model||MVC900 II-C2-002 (1106923)|
|Camera Resolution ||1080P|
|Field of View||78.5 degrees per camera|
|Microphone ||not included - optional|
|Networking ||Mini PC's VCH port connects to MTouchII|
Mini PC's internet port for physical network connection
UVC80's RJ-45 power connects to VCM34 speaker array
VC880 Camera Hub - connects to 3rd party switch to UVC80 cameras
|PoE||MTouch II and VCM34 microphones receive power through Ethernet Cable|
(The Mini-PC, VC880, UVC80 and Soundbar require the use of a DC power adapter)
|USB Port(s)||Mini PC - 4x USB-A 3.0|
MTouch II - 1x USB-C
UVC80 - 1x USB-A 2.0, 1x USB-B 2.0
|HDMI Port(s)||Mini-PC - 2x HDMI output w/CEC|
MTouch II - HDMI input
|RCA In/Out||VC880 Camera Hub - 1x In, 1x out|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.