The DT820 IP desktop telephones--the 6-button and the two 8-button self-labeling [Black & white (B&W) or color LCDs], are cost-effective options for standard business users as well as a great choice for use in building lobbies, public spaces, and contact centers. The 8-button self-labeling phones can be upgraded to 32 lines (8 physical keys with remainder being virtual), making it ideal for almost any work environment; in fact, the NEC DT820 standard use self-labeling desktop telephones are upgradeable to support more extensions and to network, making them both enterprise and call center friendly. Built-in Gigabit Ethernet comes standard on the 8-button color LCD model and is supported on the 6-button and 8-button B&W LCD models with required optional license. Power is supplied to all the DT820 phones via PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- 8-key DESI-less model (expandable to 32key with licens)
- Backlit LCD display (Grey scale 168 x 128pixels) & Line keys
- Headset support, optional EHS support
- Navigation cursor & Directory dial key
- XML open interface capabilities
- Soft keys/LCD prompts
- Call history
- VoIP encryption
- Network support 10/100 Ethernet (expandable to 1000Mbps with license)
- Wall mountable
- NEC Phone
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5e Cable
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade B - Refurbished phones will have moderate blemishes and/or yellowing that cannot be removed through the refurbishing process.
|Connection||Gigabit Ethernet |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.