The Fanvil i16V is a high-end SIP intercom, and broadcasting solution that withstands the outdoors and combines audio and dual video streams for all-day site protection.The i16V offers HD SIP H.264 Video capabilities, HD G.722 Audio, and broadcasting functionalities.
- 2 SIP lines
- 1 DSS key (Intercom/speed dial/etc)
- HD Audio (G.722) with 3 watt speaker
- HD Video
- Infrared night vision camera
- Dual Video Streams (1) HD, (1) SD for broadcasting to SIP phones
- PoE enabled
- ONVIF protocols support
- Tamper protection
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP65)
- Anti-collision standard (IK10)
- Withstands a wide temperature range
- Compatible with most VoIP platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft
- Fanvil i16V doorphone
- Wall Mounting template
- Screw connector
- Screw and tool kit
- Quick start guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Phone Type||IP (SIP)|
|Connection||RJ-45 Network (PoE)|
Audio output interface
Recording output interface
(2) embedded short circuit input interface
(2) relays: MAX DC30V / 2A, AC125V / 0.5A
Active switching output: 12V / 500mA DC(only 1 relay support)
Resolution: main stream 1280×720@25fps
Viewing angle: 112° (H), 84° (V)
|Audio Profiles||Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB|
Wideband Codec: G.722
Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) ̢ Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
Voice Activity Detection (VAD)
|Additional Information||Support ONVIF protocol|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.