The Paetec 9212P is PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible, which means it can be powered via an 802.3af compliant PoE switch. However, a 24 volt DC power supply can be ordered with the phone if you do not have a PoE switch.
- Huge and easy to read 192×64 graphical display
- 12 programmable function keys
- Supports up to 12 line appearances
- 4 Soft Keys
- High-Fidelity Voice Handset
- Reversible handset hook
- Dedicated Park and Hold feature keys
- RJ-11 headset port
- Navigation keys
- Power over Ethernet
- Visual Ring Indicator
- Ethernet switch
- Hearing aid compatible
- Dedicated presence button
- Adjustable stand/Wall mountable
- Paetec IP Phone
- New Handset
- New Stand/Base
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.