The Fanvil X4U dual color LCD IP Phone supports 12 SIP lines with 3 line keys on the main display. Three-way conference, IPv6 security and dual Gigabit ports are just some of the key features of the X4U. Moreover, the Fanvil X4U supports the Opus codec and has HD audio on both the handset and speakerphone so that you can be sure all of your calls will be crisp and clear.
X4U Enhancements over X4G
- 3 Line Keys on main LCD
- 12 Lines versus 6
- USB port (supports Bluetooth or WiFi dongle)
- Phone book storage increased from 500 to 1000
- IPv6 security versus IPv4
- Opus Codec support for better wideband sound
- Higher quality speaker manufactured by Harman
- 2.8 inch color screen with 3 line keys
- 2.4 inch side color screen with 6 DSS keys (5 pages for a total of 30)
- 12 SIP Lines
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- HD Voice with Harman Speaker
- Opus support
- IPv6 security
- Linux operating system
- WiFi/Bluetooth support through optional BT20 and WF20 USB dongles
- RJ9 headset port with EHS support for DECT wireless headset
- Wall Mountable (WB102 bracket sold separately)
- Compatible with most VoIP platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Cisco Broadworks
- Fanvil X4U Phone
- Handset w/Cord
- Ethernet Cable
- Desk stand
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Connection||10/100/1000 Ethernet w/PoE|
|Display||2.8 inch Color LCD (main)|
2.4 inch Color LCD (lower)
|Additional Information||IPv6 |
EHS Headset Support
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.