Small in size but full of features, the ZD500 is Link-OS-enabled making it simple to integrate and manage. With automatic calibration, you'll enjoy lower media cost, less waste and fewer roll changes. Featuring UHF RFID encoding capabilities, it is ideal for numerous applications such as retail tagging, and manufacturing, government and healthcare tracking.
- Label printer
- Roll (4.25 in)
- 203 dpi
- up to 359.1 inch/min
- Interfaces: Parallel, USB, Ethernet
- Zebra ZD500 Thermal Printer
- Power Adapter
- Refurbished printers do not include a download disk. Drivers can be found on manufacturers' websites and are available for download.
- This listing is for a refurbished printer/scanner. Refurbished printers/scanners are in perfect working condition and come with a warranty. These items may be slightly scuffed, scratched, or yellowed from use.
|Max Print Speed||359.1 inch/min|
|Max Print Resolution||203 dpi|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.