The iMac "Core i5" 2.8 27-Inch Aluminum (Mid-2010) is powered by a Quad Core 2.8 GHz Intel "Core i5" I5-760 (Lynnfield) processor with a dedicated 256k level 2 cache for each core and an 8 MB shared level 3 cache. In lieu of a system bus, it has a "Direct Media Interface" (DMI) that "connects between the processor and chipset" at 2.5 GT/s.By default, it is configured with 4 GB of RAM (1333 MHz PC3-10600 DDR3 SDRAM), a 1 TB (7200 RPM) hard drive, a vertically-mounted slot-loading DVD�R DL "SuperDrive", and ATI Radeon HD 5750 graphics with 1 GB of dedicated GDDR5 memory.
- Intel Core i5 Processor 2.8GHz
- 4GB SDRAM RAM
- 1TB 7200RPM Hard Drive
- 27-Inch Screen, ATI Radeon HD 5750
- Apple iMac
- Power Adapter
- MacOS High Sierra
Our grading criteria is based solely on cosmetic condition. Products classified with lower grades will have more notable cosmetic blemishes, however, all grades are tested and cleaned to have the same functionality and performance as well as the same warranty.
Signs of limited usage - Very little wear. Any screens are free of imperfections.
|CPU||Intel Core i5 (i5-760) 2.8GHz Quad Core Processor|
|Total Memory Slots ||1|
|Hard Drive||3.5" SATA |
|Optical Drive||8X DL "SuperDrive"|
|Network Connections||Gigabit Ethernet|
|USB Port(s)||4 (2.0)|
|FireWire Port(s)||1 (800)|
|SD Card Reader|
|Graphics Card||Radeon HD 5750|
|Expansion Slots||SDXC SD Card|
|Operating System||X 10.6.3 |
|Maximum Operating System||X 10.12|
|Introduction Date||July 27, 2010|
|Discontinued Date||May 3, 2011|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.