Attendant consoles interface with dedicated circuits on specific NEKU PCBs. Perception EX uses port L001 (basic cabinet) for ATTO and port L151 (Expansion Cabinet) for ATT1. Perception EX uses port L001 for ATTO and port L002 for ATT1 (both in basic cabinet). The console consists of a plastic housing with handset/headset modular jacks. Two horizontal rows of non-locking buttons, LEDs and a 12-button dialpad enable call processing.
- 12-button dialpad
- Non-locking button
- Handset/headset modular jacks
- Perception E & EX Digital PBX Systems
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.