The Avaya Definity TN2404 Processor replaces the TN790B in R9si systems, increasing the DRAM memory as well as doubling the flash memory from 16 to 32 Mb. This processor is designed to handle errors associated with the EM-BUS and must be used with the TN799 C-LAN and TN2401 Net/Pkt in R9si systems.
- Handle errors associated with the EM-BUS
- Increases both the DRAM memory and the flash memory from 16MB to 32MB
- TN799 C-LAN System
- TN2401 Net/Pkt System
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.