- T1 and PRI support — Can connect to higher-bandwidth lines, which more and more offices use.
- Live call recording — Can record any conversation or personal memo, with moving or copying of any recording to another user’s voice mailbox
- Call waiting — Includes helpful display, showing both calls’ Caller ID information, and easy one-key toggling between calls.
- Conference calling — Includes up to 64 dynamic conference ports; a single conference may contain up to 16 members.1 Conference bridges are dynamic, so possible conference sizes include: 21 three-member; 16 four-member; 10 six-party; and various combinations in-between. Analog phones on the system also may originate conferences.
- Dedicated overhead paging interface — Allows for external paging through overhead speakers or multizone paging units (amplification required) and separate, vendor-supplied zone page adapters.
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™ — Lets users of compatible PRI-equipped ESI systems view the original Caller ID data of a call forwarded to an off-premises phone
- Shared-office tenanting — Tenant service allows multiple business entities to share a telephone system while maintaining separation of various facilities and features. For more details, consult your ESI Reseller.
- Twinning — Lets a user set his/her extension so that an incoming call will ring both it and an additional number simultaneously. The additional number can be either an internal extension or an off-premises number, such as a cell phone or home phone.
- ESI phones. The following models are supported on the IP Server 900:
- ESI 60 Business Phone .
- ESI 40 Business Phone
- ESI 30D (digital) Business Phone.
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.