Designed to be efficient and to reduce heat and prevent overload. Provides constant voltage and is compliant with all safety standards.
- Over voltage protection, over heat protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Safe standard: CE, RoHS
- Anti-Interference Feature
- Latitude D505, Latitude D510, Latitude D520, Latitude D530, Latitude D531, Latitude D531N, Latitude D600, Latitude D610, Latitude D620
- PA-1450 -01D, DA90PE1-00, DA90PE3-00, LA90PE0-01, PA-12, LA90PE1-01, HA90PE0-00, HA90PE1-00, EA90PE1-00, PA-10, LA90PM111, AA90PM111
- Dell DA90PE3-00 19.5V 4.62A Power Adapter
- These items have been refurbished
- Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional
- These items may have minor blemishes on their housings which cannot be removed during the refurbishing process
|Output Voltage||19.5V |
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.