This interface card allows you to utilize your printer wirelessly via your network.
- Wireless LAN
- IEEE802.11b compatible
- An infrastructure mode and an Ad‐Hoc mode are supported.
- Equipped with WPA™/WPA2™‐PSK, 64/128bit WEP
- Please prepare the access point (for the Infrastructure mode) or the computer for the wireless
- LAN (for Ad‐Hoc mode) for your system.
- Network Function
- IPv4 capable. Not IPv6 capable.
- Supports DHCP/APIPA.
- SNMP capable. The status of the printer can be acquired by using SNMP.
Additional Part Numbers
This unit may work with additional Epson printer models not listed above.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.