As a Sales Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to help the company grow, not only through driving revenue but also through our continued improvement process. You will primarily be responsible for selling our company’s technology products to brokers, corporations, and end-user customers. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading company that provides a multitude of unique services, including; selling new and refurbished: terminals, printers, phones, phone systems, telecommunications equipment, personal computers, and peripherals, as well as IT Asset Disposition (ITAD).
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently and effectively learn existing and new products.
- Develop, Build and Maintain strong, sustainable relationships with clients, and direct customers.
- Follow-up with Customers and Sales leads as needed to cultivate profitability.
- Actively search for, locate, develop and close business & customer sales or product and services.
- Provide consultation for all customers on products and services, provided by the company.
- Meet and Exceed Sales and Productivity goals.
- Positively assist Manager in implementing, and meeting sales strategies for the company.
- Actively carry out and follow-up on additional tasks assigned by Management.
- Effectively Build, Grow and Maintain positive, professional internal and external relationships, which align with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines, principles, and core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain positive & effective working relationships with all team members and support department personnel.
- High School Diploma / College Preferred
- In-Bound & Out-Bound Sales Experience Preferred.
- Technology and/or Telecom Industry Experience Preferred.
- You must be self-motivated to sell, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, self-motivated, positive attitude, with a professional demeanor, presence and appearance.
- Positively embraces; learning, change, problem solving, and multitasking.
- Creative, Innovative, Energetic, Problem Solver, and Professionally assertive
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customers, verbally and written (English)
- Consistently act with integrity, honesty and caring towards all levels of business partners and customers.
- Basic Office Functions – Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Phones, Computers, and Interaction with Management.
- Type at least 45 Words per Minute.
Submit Resume To: