As the eBay / Refurb.net Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to lead in company growth, not only through driving revenue but also through inspiring others, and our continued improvement process. You will primarily be responsible for overall leadership of the eBay store and it’s team, by directly overseeing product listing accuracy, sales strategies, administrative, operational, processes, and revenue growth functions. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading company that provides a multitude of unique services, including; selling new and refurbished terminals, printers, phones, phone systems, telecommunications equipment, personal computers, and peripherals, as well as IT Asset Disposition (ITAD).
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently and effectively learn, coach and train existing and new products, as well as company services.
- Lead eBay Team members to effectively:
- Coordinate sales growth functions
- Effective list and maintain product listings
- Support Customers and resolve concerns
- Monitor Sales performance and strategy for web presence and growth
- Team development.
- Coach teams in delivering higher level technical support to all customer and business partners when needed.
- Provide consultation to support teams and leadership, ensuring most effective service, listing and customer focus presence.
- Proactively anticipate and resolve customer service concerns.
- Proactively determine needs of Website, and Team Members to effectively boost revenue and morale.
- Positively assist Management in creating, implementing, and adhering to service strategies for the company.
- Determine, Delegate, Execute and follow-up on team assignments as well as additional tasks assigned by Management.
- Effectively Build, Grow and Maintain positive, professional internal and external relationships, which align with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines, principles, and core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain positive & effective working relationships with team members and support department personnel.
- High School Diploma / College Preferred
- Team Leadership / Change Management / Operational Process / Logistics / Technology Services / Website Maintenance / Buying & Procurement / Talent Development
- Inspires others to be Creative, Innovative, Energetic, a Problem Solver, and Professionally Assertive.
- Ability to effectively accomplish and coach others to communicate with all levels of teams, management, and customers - verbally and written (English).
- Consistently acts and holds others accountable to act with integrity, honesty and caring towards all levels of business partners and customers.
- Basic Office Functions – Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Phones, Computers, and Interaction with Management.Type at least 45 Words per Minute.You must be self-motivated to lead teams to achieved service goals, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards
- Hard working, self-motivated, positive attitude, with a professional demeanor, leadership presence. Positively influences others to embrace; goal setting, constant learning, changing responsibilities, problem solving, and multitasking.
Submit Resume to: