As Service Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to help the company grow, not only through driving revenue but also through our continued improvement process. You will primarily be responsible for assisting the company and sales teams with various operational services, processes and support functions. You will also have the opportunity to be part of a leading company that provides a multitude of unique services, including; selling new and refurbished terminals, printers, phones, phone systems, telecommunications equipment, personal computers, and peripherals, as well as IT Asset Disposition (ITAD).
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Consistently and effectively learn existing and new products.
- Coordinate external repair services, operational and international shipping needs, as well as shipping claims collections.
- Offer higher level technical support to all customer and business partners when needed.
- Appropriately resolve instances of potential Fraudulent purchasing.
- Assist with company and customer product and supply acquisitions (Procurement / Buying / Supply Ordering).
- Actively assist with website maintenance, listing accuracy, as well as market comparisons of product details and pricing.
- Provide consultation for all customers on products and services, provided by the company.
- Proactively resolve customer service concerns, eBay service resolution and customer payment collections.
- Positively assist Management in implementing service and operational strategies for the company.
- Actively carry out and follow-up on additional tasks assigned by Management.
- Effectively Build, Grow and Maintain positive, professional internal and external relationships, which align with the Company policies, procedures, guidelines, principles, and core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain positive & effective working relationships with all team members and support department personnel.
- High School Diploma / College Preferred
- Operational Process / Logistics / Technology Services / Website Maintenance / Buying & Procurement
- You must be self-motivated to assist sales teams, quick and eager to learn, and driven to achieve high performance standards.
- Hard working, self-motivated, positive attitude, with a professional demeanor, presence and appearance.
- Positively embraces; learning, change, problem solving, and multitasking.
- Creative, Innovative, Energetic, Problem Solver, and Professionally Assertive
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of customers, verbally and written (English)
- Consistently act with integrity, honesty and caring towards all levels of business partners and customers.
- Understanding of technology product Acquisition and Purchasing.
- Basic Office Functions – Microsoft Office, E-Mail, Phones, Computers, and Interaction with Management.
- Type at least 45 Words per Minute.
Submit Resume to: