Extron MPA 181T 18W Mini Power Amplifier - Grade A
Extron MPA 181T 18W Mini Power Amplifier - Grade ARefurbished
Have one to sell?
- Improved Class D amplifier design – Provides lower heat, higher efficiency, and lower distortion than traditional Class D designs.
- 18 watts (rms) output for 70 volt speaker systems
- THD + Noise: 0.1% @ 1 kHz at nominal level (1 watt, 8 ohm load or 70V output)
- 14 watts (rms) at 4 ohms, 8 watts (rms) at 8 ohms
- Front panel bass, treble, and input level controls
- Balanced and unbalanced buffered audio inputs – Features a balanced or unbalanced stereo/mono input on a captive screw connector, and unbalanced inputs on both RCA and 3.5 mm connectors. Inputs are individually buffered to provide maximum performance.
- Front panel limiter switch to prevent amplifier clipping
- Remote control capabilities for volume (10k pot.) and muting (contact closure)
- UL Rated for use in a plenum airspace – Meets UL2043 and UL60065 for fire and smoke (excluding power supply).
- Rack-mountable 1U, quarter rack width metal enclosure
- Flexible mounting options – The MPA 181T can be mounted above a projector or in a rack
- Power Supply
These items have been refurbished. Refurbished items have been cleaned, tested, and confirmed to be fully functional. Grade A - Refurbished items show wear from consistent use and can have some scratches and may have some yellowing or discoloration.
|Power||External - 100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Input Impedance||>18k ohms unbalanced |
>24k ohms balanced
|Output Impedance||2 ohms|
|Frequency||20 Hz to 20 kHz, ±1.5 dB|
|Bass adjustment||±10 dB @ 100 Hz |
|Treble adjustment||±10 dB @ 10 kHz|