The GS510TLP 8-Port Gigabit Smart Managed Pro Switch with PoE+ and 2 SFP Ports joins the NETGEAR Standalone Smart Managed Pro Switches family, adding full 8 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 75W. Fan-less, the GS510TLP supports perfectly silent desktop operation or rack mounting.
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN local routing
- Advanced VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto “denial-of-service” (DoS) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
- Smart Managed Switch
- Power cord
- Rack mounting kit
- Rubber footpads
- Quick install guide
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||10|
|Port Type||(8) RJ-45 (2) SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||(8) PoE+ 802.at (up to 75W)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||9 x 3 x 18|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.