With Zebra's R110Xi4 RFID printer/encoder - optimized for high volume operations - you can print and encode a variety of UHF radio frequency identification smart labels for a multitude of applications. The R110Xi4 is designed with innovative, industry-leading features to meet the demands of current and future applications, and leverages the built-to-last Xi4 printer platform for robust performance.
- Fully integrated ThingMagic® UHF EPC Gen 2 V1.2/ ISO 18000-6C RFID Reader/Encoder
- Prints and encodes EPC Gen 2 tags with a pitch of
- Adaptive Encoding Technology automatically selects
optimum encode settings
- Auto-tag calibration for label lengths of 2” or greater
- Variable inlay placement supports a range of inlay
positions for maximum media flexibility
- RFID counters keep track of the good and bad labels
- RFID processes optimized for fastest label throughput
- RFID ZPL® commands allow ease of RFID setup with
- Variable RFID power settings for both read and write
allow maximum flexibility for printing small labels
- New full-function front panel and large multilingual
back-lit LCD display—with user-programmable password protection
- Clear media side door—easy monitoring of supplies
usage without opening the printer systems
- Thin film printhead—with Element Energy Equalizer (E3)
- 16 MB Flash memory including 2.0 MB user-available
non-volatile memory storage for downloadable objects
- Serial RS-232 and bi-directional parallel ports—with
- USB 2.0 port
- Dual media sensors—transmissive and reflective,
selectable through software or front panel
- Real-time clock
- Advanced label/media counters
- Internal ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server—supports
10Base-T, 100Base-TX and fast Ethernet 10/100 autoswitching networks
- Refurbished printers do not include a download disk. Drivers can be found on manufacturers' websites and are available for download.
- This listing is for a refurbished printer/scanner. Refurbished printers/scanners are in perfect working condition and come with a warranty. These items may be slightly scuffed, scratched, or yellowed from use.
|Max Print Speed||203 dpi|
|Max Print Resolution||8 dpmm|
|Powered USB Port(s)||No|
|Micros IDN Port(s)||No|
|Micros Ethernet Port(s)||No|
|Alternative Part Number(s) ||-|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.