Provide extensive network access to multiple users with the AIR-CAP3702I-A-K9 Aironet 3700 Series Access Point with Internal Antennas from Cisco. This access point supports the 802.11ac wireless networking standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies. Users can connect to the faster, less congested 5 GHz frequency for bandwidth intensive tasks such as transferring large files, streaming multimedia content, and more with data transfer rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. In addition to enhanced data transfer rates, the connection is more reliable thanks to integrated MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology complete with three spatial streams. Once configured, the wireless network can be secured using WPA/WPA2 encryption and the 802.1X authentication protocol.
- 802.11ac with 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, offering sustained 1.3-Gbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cross AP Noise Reduction is a Cisco innovation that enables Access Points to intelligently collaborate in real-time to allow more users to connect with optimized signal quality and performance.
- Optimized AP Roaming ensures clients will associate with the best AP offering the best data rate available.
- Cisco ClientLink 3.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices, including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11ac while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir technology enhanced with 80 MHz Channel Support, provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence across 20-, 40-, and 80-MHz-wide channels to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design that is carried forward from the Cisco Aironet 3700, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of the Cisco Aironet Wireless Security Module, the Cisco Universal Small Cell 5310 Module, and the future Cisco Aironet 802.11ac Wave 2 Module, which are tightly integrated with the Aironet 3700 Series Access Point platform and are completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimizes uplink performance and reliability by reducing the impact of signal fade.
- Cisco Access Point
- Power Adapter
Your network operates by connecting computers and other devices using a combination of different networking hardware. These devices are the essential to allow your various pieces of equipment to connected to your network, and communicate with one another and other networks.
New items ship in their original manufacturer's packaging. These items are in excellent condition with no blemishes on their housings.
|Number of Ports||1|
|Port Speed||10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||-|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||8.68" x 8.68" x 1.84"|
|Alternative Part Number(s)||None|
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.