Polycom VVX 500 Gigabit Microsoft Skype for Business IP Phone (2200-44500-019) NEW
The Polycom VVX 500 business media phone is designed for today’s busy managers and knowledge workers. It is a powerful yet intuitive office phone that can keep up with their multitasking and schedule juggling.
Designed for a broad range of UC environments, the VVX 500 improves productivity through a touch-screen interface. It also serves as an application platform that complements the applications on the user’s computer.
Polcom VVX 500 supports expansion modules for applications such as personal videoconferencing and wireless networking. It is easy to deploy and manage with an enterprise-grade configuration method, so administrators can easily provision and maintain handsets throughout the enterprise.
Designed for enhanced interoperability, Polycom VVX 500 leverages your existing IT investments by integrating with more IP PBX systems than any other business media phone in the industry.
- UC Software and Polycom Desktop Connector to PCs; keyboard and mouse sharing
- Microsoft Exchange calendar integration
- Touch-screen interface
- Expandable accessories for video and wireless
- Open application platform and Web browser
- Simple, flexible and secure provisioning options
- 3.5” (9-cm) TFT (320 x 240)
- Up to 12 line appearances
- Immersive capacitive touch UI
- Streaming media video playback
- Video conferencing via external USB cam (coming post FCS)
- Full Browser (Webkit)
- HD Voice up to 14KHz on all audio paths (Speaker, Handset, Headset)
- 2 x Ethernet 10/100/1000
- 2 x USB 2.0 host
- “Green” – low power
- Hard Keys: 12-key keypad, home, speaker, mute, volume, headset
- Supports expansion modules
- Headset and Accessories: RJ9 wired headsets, Wireless connectivity via electronic hook-switch, read headset, Tech bulletin
- USB-wired headsets
- Wireless USB headsets
- All VVX 500 phones can quickly switched between Generic SIP and Microsoft Lync/Skype in the phones main menu. 025 and 001 phones come ready for Generic SIP and 018 and 019 phones come ready for Lync/Skype.
Hosted Provider Compatibility
- 8x8, Inc.
- Microsoft Skype for Business
- New Handset Cord
- New Cat5 Cable
Part Number Guide
- 2200-44500-001 (Generic SIP phone with power supply included)
- 2200-44500-025 (Generic SIP phone without power supply included)
- 2200-44500-018 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
- 2200-44500-019 (Microsoft Lync/Skype phone without power supply)
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.