DISCONTINUED--get them before they are gone forever!
The Panasonic KX-TGA450B is an additional standard handset that matches the one supplied with the base station. You can use a total of eight handsets (1 base, 7 remote) to maximize each KX-TG4500B Cordless Phone system (required).
This 5.8 GHz Gigarange accessory additional handset is color matched, for use with the Panasonic KX-TG4500B expandable cordless small business phone system.
- 5.8 GHz Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology
- Up to 3-Way Conferencing
- Backlit multi-function 3-line LCD
- Navigator Key Lighted keypad
- Headset Jack
- Transfer/Conference/Hold buttons
- 3-level handset volume control
- On handset speakerphone
- Selectable ring tones
- Adjustable ringer
- Hold/Flash/Pause/Redial buttons
- Includes charging stand
- This handset is for use with the KX-TG4500B system and will not work with the older Panasonic Phone System KX-TG4000B.
No Hassle Return Policy & PC Certified Guarantee
Rest assured, if you order the wrong items, don't like the model, or just don't need it anymore we accept returns with NO restocking fees. Whether you want something different or just a credit, we have you covered! This policy goes hand in hand with our company culture of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction.
If you need assistance finding a different product our awesome staff is ready to help. Contact us for expert support.
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days from invoice date.
- Item(s) must be received in original condition preferably in the same packing materials.
- Item(s) should be securely packed for safe return.
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs and insurance.
- Products usually ship within two business days after payment. If you have a rush order, or need an item delivered on Saturday please call to request faster shipping.
- All products are shipped and delivered on business days.
- Fixed or free shipping offer does not apply to items shipped on pallets, please call for rates on those items. Free shipping offers only apply to the continental US.